If you’re looking to spend more time on your business and less time writing articles and blog posts, I’m your girl. As you will see from my portfolio, I write and research mostly on health and well-being.
I specialized in writing research-heavy articles between 1000-2000 words. My combined experience as a graduate student, employee with the federal government, and blogger have allowed me sharpen critical connections I make between points as well as quicken the pace at which I can write well-cited articles.
“Ella did an amazing job on our lengthy writing project. Her writing is compelling, readable, well-researched, and expertly tailored to the intended audience. Literally on of our best hires!”
-Elle Purchase, Blogger
Interested in a quote? Click here to email me with the following information:
- Research topic or question
- Estimated word length
- Intended audience
- Key words and anything else you’d like included in the article
- URL or social account of where the article will be posted
- Please use the subject line “Freelance Writing – Quote”
I will return your email within 24 hours. I look forward to working with you!
- The Mood Congruence Effect and the Benefits of Toxic Positivity…? | #RTYBTips Episode 7
- 3 practical ways to reverse the holiday blues | #RTYBtips Episode 7
- 3 Simple Tips to Fall Asleep in Under 30 Minutes (WITHOUT TAKING SLEEPING PILLS) | #RTYB Episode 6
- One Quick Trick to Remember Anything (without memorization) | #RTYBTips Episode 5
- How Schools can Teach Mental Health (without compromising the current curriculum)