If you’re looking to spend more time on your business and less time writing articles and blog posts, I’m your girl. As you will see from my portfolio, I write and research mostly on health and well-being.
I specialized in writing research-heavy articles between 1000-2000 words. My combined experience as a graduate student, employee with the federal government, and blogger have allowed me sharpen critical connections I make between points as well as quicken the pace at which I can write well-cited articles.
“Ella did an amazing job on our lengthy writing project. Her writing is compelling, readable, well-researched, and expertly tailored to the intended audience. Literally on of our best hires!”
-Elle Purchase, Blogger
Interested in a quote? Click here to email me with the following information:
- Research topic or question
- Estimated word length
- Intended audience
- Key words and anything else you’d like included in the article
- URL or social account of where the article will be posted
- Please use the subject line “Freelance Writing – Quote”
I will return your email within 24 hours. I look forward to working with you!
- Do these three things to become an effective multitasker | #RTYBtips Episode 4
- 3 Instantly Effective Ways to Secure Your Mental Wellbeing
- Three Tactical Ways I Dramatically Transformed my Mental Health in 365 Days
- How to Turn Your Rock bottom into your Breakthrough (Without EVER Playing the Victim Card)
- Cop this 30 minute Morning Habit Stack to Win Your Day (…or maybe not?)